An augmentation mammoplasty surgery allows you give volume and shape to a small or sagging breast after pregnancy. It gives the breast a beautiful and natural look highlighting your personal appeal.
Duración del procedimiento
Tipo de anestesia
Local más sedación profunda o anestesia general
What is a breast enlargement?
The size and shape of the breasts worries most women, as being satisfied with them boosts their self-esteem and confidence as well as their femininity.
Correction of breast hypoplasia (small breast) is done by placing silicone prostheses. There are several placement planes: retro-glandular, retro-muscular and “dual plane”. It can be performed by periareolar and inframammary incisions. With the exclusive selection of these techniques for each patient, harmonic and very natural results can be achieved.
Breast enlargement with implants is the most appropriate treatment to solve:
- Lack of volume after weight loss or breastfeeding.
- Breast asymmetries in one or both breasts.
Augmentation mammoplasty or breast enlargement is an intervention aimed at getting an improvement in the volume and shape of the breast.
This intervention, due to the high biotechnological level in the development of the used implants, achieves very rewarding and satisfactory results with the highest safety and durability. In this way women can regain harmony and balance in their figure, increasing the volume of their breast, while maintaining a natural shape, touch and appearance.
When to have an augmentation mammoplasty surgery
Breast enlargement is a surgical operation aimed at increasing breast size, for a number of reasons:
- To improve the body contour of the woman, who for personal reasons considers the size of her breasts too small.
- To correct a loss in breast volume after pregnancy.
- To balance the size of the breasts, when there is a significant difference between them.
- As a reconstructive technique in certain situations.
It is important to remember that a small asymmetry in both breasts is natural, both before and after a mammoplasty.
- Breastfeeding is not affected by the placement of the prosthesis.
- FDA-approved silicone gel prosthesis.
- With our size selection method, we achieve a more suitable approach to what the patient requests.
Si estas buscando una mamoplastia de aumento con resultados naturales y funcionales en Bogotá
El Dr. Guevara es tu cirujano ideal
Agenda tu cita hoy mismo